Whether your desktop service needs involve enterprise-wide technology refresh, Windows OS upgrades, and patch management, hardware maintenance or any combination of IT support services, Maintech has the experience, resources, global footprint and Fortune 500 corporate references to support your requirements. From planning to implementation to on-going support, Maintech can provide a turnkey solution or fill in the gaps in your support infrastructure.
From 100 desktops locally to 100,000+ desktops globally, our project planning and consolidated reporting are time-tested proven capabilities which can make even the most daunting roll-out manageable.
Desktop Services Highlights:
- 24 x 7 x 365 Service Desk
- IT environment cost reduction & operational streamlining
- Complete IT life-cycle support including procurement, operations & systems replacement/retirement
- Onsite Break/Fix hardware management
- Microsoft® System Center and/or client tool capabilities
- Coordination of technology refresh programs with OEMs/VARs/Distributors
- Fully-tracked asset management tracked from procurement to disposal
- Technology management from installation to refresh and upgrade
- Configuration management, including security, storage & performance
- Windows patch management, Windows software distribution & Incident Management
Optimized Service Delivery Model
Our approach to service delivery assures you’ll get the services you expect with the attention you deserve. Maintech experts will collaborate with your team to develop a cohesive plan that satisfies your requirements. This means you won’t have to pay for services you don’t need simply because they’re “bundled” together. Choose from our portfolio of custom solutions: