The Maintech Hyperscale Service framework provides reduced cost, simplification of support and increased operational efficiency. Our service is designed to eliminate budget surprises and product support limitations.
The Maintech approach allows companies to take advantage of ODM system pricing while maintaining OEM levels of support. Decision makers can choose the best and most cost-effective compute solution regardless of system manufacturer (ODM or OEM). Maintech assumes responsibility for product support and associated supply chain management of replacement parts.
The Maintech solution unifies support of mixed computing environments throughout the entire system lifecycle. Maintech Hyperscale Services provide installation, on-site and remote technical support, parts logistics, and de-installation services for both ODM and OEM platforms within a single operational model and defined cost structure. Maintech Hyperscale Services options can be provided individually or bundled, including:
- Installation Services
- Remote Help Desk
- Onsite/Dispatch Hardware Support
- Logistics and Parts Services
- Reporting and Metrics
Interested in learning more about our Hyperscale offering?
Hyperscale Services Highlights:
- Installation services
- On-site technical support (dedicated or dispatched)
- Remote technical support
- Supply chain/parts management
- Parts management for self-maintainers
- Efficient, consistent process workflow with predictable outcomes
- Lowered expenses & fees through idle cycle reduction, task automation & resource monitoring
- Customizable process management matched to your environment