As a managed IT services provider, Maintech can support your business at unmatched level of SLA management. While almost all original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) provide a basic SLA for the equipment they provide, these agreements often come up short since OEM SLAs often last an average of three years while the average data center life cycle can be around 10 years (or more). This can be a logistical nightmare for data centers using equipment from multiple vendors to manage the various warranties and SLAs.
The Maintech Advantage
- We support a wide range of OEM hardware, including HP Server Support, Dell Server Support, IBM Server Support, Fujitsu Server Support, and many more
- Personnel are trained & certified professionals with over 90% of technical staff and SMEs being fulltime Maintech employees
- Market-tested services, such as unified, global, webenabled call management and escalation services.
- Remote network management via multiple Maintech NOC’s
- Standardized methods & practices based on ITIL methodology
- Hyperscale data center services
- Technology management from installation to refresh and upgrade
- Full performance monitoring
- Full data center services, operations and management
- 24/7 on-site hardware maintenance
Data Center Equipment: Basic Warranties vs. Enhanced SLAs Infographic