Third Party Data Center
In-House or A Third Party Data Center?
That Is the Question
With so much at stake, making wise choices in regard to a company’s IT needs is vital to ensure smooth operations and minimize potential problems. Your data center must keep pace with your business volume and advances in technology. As the complexity of managing your own data center operations grows, so do your costs. There are many benefits to implementing a third party data center, such as, scalability, improved focus on core business, expertise, reduced risks, cost savings.
Building on over four decades of real-world experience, we continually enhance our Data Center Services based on the feedback we receive from our most demanding clients the world over. Highlights include:
- Single source for ISS (industry standard services) solutions
- Unified set of performance standards
- Full data center operations and management
- OEM platform performance monitoring
- On-site hardware maintenance
- On-site and remote “Smart Hands”
- Vendor-neutral support
- IMAC (Installs/Moves/Adds/Changes)
- Global problem management system and logistics network
- International presence with local engineers
Whether your server farm or storage architecture includes HP, Dell, IBM, Cisco, Lenovo, Oracle, Fujitsu, EMC or any combination of the most popular manufacturers’ systems, you’ll benefit from our years of experience, technological expertise.
Check Out Our Infographic Now: