If your organization has moved a data center, upgraded a fleet of computer systems, created a redundant Network Operations Center or initiated other special projects, chances are you’ve experienced many of the challenges these projects entail. Critical analysis and planning of complex tasks such as these involve many important steps. You need to allocate resources, train staff, plan, manage, execute and control the project. All of this adds significant complexities and overhead, especially for first-time and one-of-kind projects.
Our team of SMEs ranges from data migration engineers to infrastructure architects, each with the full IT support services skillset to get the job done on-time and within budget. Our project management team will ensure that all milestones are met and the completed project is delivered to your satisfaction.
The findings are then uploaded to our Document Library for review and use in current or future projects.
Project Services Highlights:
- Complete IT life-cycle support, from procurement to system replacement/retirement
- Technology refreshes
- Experienced skilled staff & flexible solutions that help reduce costs
- Ticketing system with progress reports
- Dedicated technical project manager and/or project coordinators
- Global data center experience
- Deep understanding of a project’s demands & budgetary considerations