Data Center Outsourcing
Data Center Outsourcing for Enterprises & SMBs
Your data center must keep pace with your business volume and advances in technology. With so much at stake, making wise choices in regard to a company’s IT needs is vital to ensure smooth operations and minimize potential problems.As the complexity of managing your own data center operations grows, so do your costs.
A study conducted by Deloitte reveals that 51% of companies are currently outsourcing their data centers and 26% plan to do so in the upcoming future.
There are many benefits of data center outsourcing, or a third party data center, such as, scalability, improved focus on core business, expertise, reduced risks, cost savings. Building on over four decades of real-world experience, we continually enhance our Data Center Services based on the feedback we receive from our most demanding clients the world over. Highlights include:
- Single source for ISS (industry standard services) solutions
- Unified set of performance standards
- Full data center operations and management
- OEM platform performance monitoring
- On-site hardware maintenance
- On-site and remote “Smart Hands”
- Vendor-neutral support
- IMAC (Installs/Moves/Adds/Changes)
- Global problem management system and logistics network
- International presence with local engineers
Check Out Our Infographic Now: